Home » About Us » The Kerdyk Story

The Kerdyk Story

2625_Ponce_SQSince 1926, Kerdyk Real Estate has been located in the heart of Coral Gables, “The City Beautiful.” The company was founded by Coral Gables pioneer, Leslie Coombs, and was bought by Frank E. Kerdyk in 1959.

Frank Kerdyk established the standard for the company’s personalized service, and its South Florida roots were well established when William H. “Bill” Kerdyk, Jr. purchased the company from his uncle in 1991.

Locally owned, Kerdyk Real Estate continues their tradition of service, combined with state-of-the-art technology, and has become one of the most successful and respected Commercial, Residential and Management real estate firms in South Florida.

Kerdyk’s licensed career real estate agents address the needs of every Commercial, Residential, and Management customer. They offer a world of services to make every move the right move.

From buying, selling, or leasing local, national or international Residential or Commercial property, Kerdyk’s highly trained, full-time sales professionals and multilingual staff have the acumen and global communication skills to provide all the services needed.

Because of its deep commitment to the community, Kerdyk Real Estate is involved in numerous professional and service organizations, including the Beacon Council, Chamber of Commerce, Rotary International, One Nation, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Miami Association of Realtors, Realtors Commercial Alliance, SuperBowl Host Committee, Gulliver Academy Board of Trustees, and many other community organizations.

Serving The South Florida Community Since 1926